Florida Water 16oz
Florida Water 16oz
A cologne used in Latino communities by shamans, curanderos, esperitistas & healers for cleansing, healing, ritual feeding and flowering. Components of the scent include citrus and herbal notes along with spice and floral undertones. These delightful elements are provided by Bergamot, Neroli, Lemon, Cloves, Cinnamon, Lavender, Rose and Orange flower. When the fragrance is first applied the delicious citrus notes are most dominant, then the Cloves move to the front and the scent settles into an incredibly appealing dry spice.
Here's what Florida Water can be used for, according to Murray and Lanman:
1. Added to the bath or wash-basin, Florida Water is delightfully refreshing and leaves the skin delicately fragrant.
2. After the shower it provides an exhilarating rubdown, giving a delightful glow to the skin, toning muscles and nerves.
3. As an astringent and skin Lotion, Florida Water acts with pleasing effect. It contracts the pores, tones-up the skin, leaving it with a feeling of freshness.
4. As a personal deodorant, Florida Water is indispensable to the fastidious woman. Its faint and elusive, yet delightful scent, makes it invaluable for this purpose.
5. As a sickroom deodorant, a few drops sprinkled around the room perfumes the air and overcomes sickroom odors.
6. As a rubdown for the sick, Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect. Many find it more pleasant and helpful than an alcohol rub.
7. Before shaving, Florida Water softens the toughest beard and prepares the skin for a smooth, luxurious shave. After shaving, it contracts the pores, its mildly astringent action soothes and heals skin abrasions caused by shaving.
8. Excitement or nervousness is usually relieved by simply applying cooling and refreshing Florida Water to the temples and forehead.
9. For insect bites, an application of Florida Water on the infected part usually proves helpful.
10. In hot weather, a feeling of agreeable coolness is quickly induced by applying Florida Water to the brow. Use as directed in bath and after shave.
11. As a perfume, there is no more delightful scent than Florida Water. Unobtrusive and remindful of a flower-garden, it can be used in an atomizer, on the handkerchief, or on the person.
12. After exercise, a rubdown with Florida Water produces a warm tingling glow - delightful and invigorating - zestful to the muscles, restful to the nerves.
13. For jangled nerves, produced by excitement or shock, Florida Water applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, usually relieves nervous tension and relaxes the muscles.
14. To the hair a sprinkling of Florida Water gives an enchanting fragrance appropriate to the party or dance. It soothes itching scalp.
15. For boudoir daintiness, a few drops sprinkled in your lingerie drawer, handkerchief-box and clothes closets is lovely and lasting.
16. To freshen rooms that have been newly dusted, to overcome smoke-stuffiness, kitchen odors and the smell of new paint, sweeten the air with a sprinkling of Florida Water.
17. Head colds will be less annoying if a little Florida Water is sprinkled on a handkerchief and the aroma frequently inhaled.
18. For tired, burning feet, bathe in warm water to which Florida Water has been added. The soothing, refreshing effect is most gratifying.
19. For complexion care, never fail to massage the skin with Florida Water removing make-up, especially before retiring.
20. Add it to a spray bottle when you iron for fresh, wonderful smelling clothes or spray your curtains to freshen up a room.